Add Damage Script to NPC Script?

Is there anyway that a script can be added to the NPC Script Manager which will allow for a certain amount of damage to be dealt to the given target? I link damage spells without visuals to visual spells in order to make an NPC deal the amount of damage that I hope for while also displaying a combat visual, however it can be difficult finding a damage spell that does the proper amount of damage, and it’d be 1000x easier just to be able to link a damage script to a visual spell. Props if there could also be AoE targeting for this to link up with AoE visuals, or a healing version of this script. I know this is a bit of a niche script, but I imagine it wouldn’t be too difficult to add so I’m really hoping on it. 

Here’s how I imagine the script could be set up:

qIXVp0X.jpg

it would be nice if this worked in % as well, or had an optional %

or maybe two different events, one for % and one for actual numbers

it would be nice if this worked in % as well, or had an optional %

or maybe two different events, one for % and one for actual numbers

What would the % be based on? Like % of Maximum HP?

yeah

In that case yeah I agree. It seems like something easy to add (compared to a lot of the other scripts implemented) yet would personally be really useful. 

it will be added it, ill keep u posted

You’re a lifesaver, thank you!

Is this script still being considered? I’ve been waiting on creating any new NPCs until it is added in so just want to be sure.