Blairwood is always looking for more people to become Civilians, this might make a lot of you sigh of boredom already so let me put forwards very quickly what that entails.
- You’ll be given a house, and if you ask most likely you can have the history of your character revolving around the phase.
- You will be given a job that has purpose, that means you can become a Nun, a Lumberjack, A miner, a shop runner the list goes on.
- You are guaranteed a stable roleplay and given a reason to interact with people that doesn’t just involve going to the tavern, drinking, realizing no one is interacting with you and then leaving the phase to complain how there’s nothing to do and that you’re bored.
- If criminal guilds appear, which it most likely will especially if a few people choose to become a civilian you get to deal with that.
- You will be the centre of attention in most scenarios, if you’re in trouble you get to provide roleplay not only to them but yourself.
I can really go on like this for a while, I ask that at the very least you give it a shot if you’re ever feeling bored. Grab a friend, make a few peasant and go wild with your imagination.