Blood and Thunder!

bgJ4uI1g.png

After the events of Draenor and Azeroth, many of the Clans were left shattered. A young Orc by the name of Rulgha Bloodaxe decided to take on the title of Warchief to unite them once again, into the great Horde it once was. 

She began by contacting the Chieftains of each clan, offering them to join her - many were hesitant. The very first to accept a fresh start with Rulgha, was Kahk’Gosha and the Laughing Skull. As soon as they joined, more came such as the Warsong, the Frostwolves, the Blackrock Clan, and the Bleeding Hollow Clan.

Much more is yet to come.

vMUTsi8.png
_One of the strongest and most violent clans, the Warsong Clan was also one of the most distinguished clans on Draenor and was able to evade Alliance expedition forces at every turn. Depicted as Grunts, they have mastered the use of swords and blades and a few of them have even attained the rank of a Blademaster. The clan is named for the high-pitched battle cries of its leader Grommash Hellscream and the rhythmic songs they chant in battle.

With Bloodaxe Isle’s Union under_
Warchief Rulgha Bloodaxe herself, a member of the Warsong, the Clan certainly have every right to hold their heads high around the other clans, taking pride in their Warchief’s heritage - their own.

Grashnak Furycaller serves as the Chieftain of the Warsong under Bloodaxe, with the aid of Farseer Urul.

mv3laeW.png
_The Frostwolf clan was one of the original orc clans from the planet of Draenor, their homeland was in Frostfire Ridge, Nagrand. When Gul’daninitially approached the chieftains with the offer to gain immeasurable power by drinking the blood of Mannoroth, Durotan of the Frostwolves refused.

The Frostwolves in the assembly under Warchief Bloodaxe are led by the Chieftain _
Vareim Steelbreaker.

R7JG0Gq.png

_The Bleeding Hollow clan is one of the most legendary orcish clans. This is mainly a result of their chieftain, Kilrogg Deadeye who bolstered their resolve and recklessness, leading the clan from their earlier days of cowering from the Arakkoa in the depths of the Tanaan Jungle, to eventual victory over the Arakkoa and many more victories thereafter. The clan is named after a rite of passage where the next chieftain must venture into the hidden bleeding hollow chamber, sacrificing an eye to receive a vision of their demise. After the ritual, the orc ascends to the status of clan chieftain.

Chieftain Vorgath One-Eye leads the assembly of Bleeding Hollow Orcs on Bloodaxe Isle._

_zYcsjJ4.png

The Blackrock clan led the charge during the First War and Second War. During that time period, it was one of the largest and most feared of the orc clans. During the Third War a faction of the clan tried to summon demons, while another group is still fighting the Alliance and is known as the Dark Horde.

Chieftain Gremdor, Son of Garhok leads the Blackrock Orcs which reside among the other Clans on Bloodaxe isle.

tLT5hHt.png

After the First War, the Thunderlord clan was said to maintain the last of the wolf-riding Raiders (excepting those of the exiled Frostwolf clan). The Thunderlords were led by an orc named Fenris the Hunter, presumably also a Raider. The Thunderlord clan represented some of the best mounted cavalry in any clan. They had strong connections to the Blackrock clan; in fact, Orgrim Doomhammer initially rose to power as a member of this clan. It is unclear how this is possible, however, as orc clans were very segregated and members avoided close contact or friendship with members of other clans before the formation of the first Horde.

ZvDe7RK.png
The Shattered Hand clan was named for an act of Sacrifice made by Kargath and his fellow orcs, that lead to a successful rebellion and freedom from slavery under the Ogres. Led by Kargath Bladefist, a former arena champion, the Shattered Hand remained on Draenor while the majority of the orcish clans, led by Blackhand, traveled through the Dark Portal into Azeroth. Upon the return of the Bleeding Hollow clan from Azeroth, Kargath volunteered his clan to make war against the humans. When Draenor was destroyed, a part of his clan was stranded along with the Bleeding Hollow and Warsong clans.

The Shattered Hand can be found on Bloodaxe Isle, led by Chieftain Thurokk Whitefury._

_8rCxUL5.png
The Shadowmoon clan, also known as Shadow Moon clan, was led by the orc shaman Ner’zhul, and was the most powerful clan on Draenor prior to the world’s destruction. Named for the Shadowmoon Valley in which it was based, the clan was very heavily influenced by shamanistic traditions, like all orcish clans at that time. Their way of shamanism is different than the other orcish shamans in that they use void magic instead of the water, fire, earth and air. Although the Shadowmoon clan practiced traditional orc shamanism, their leader, Ner’zhul practiced a much darker version of shamanism. His own shamanic practices were heavily influenced by Warlock magic, a result of Ner’zhul’s trafficking with Kil’jaeden, a demon of immense power.

Currently without a labelled Chieftain on Bloodaxe Isle, the Shadowmoon look to their Farseer Zul’Mudar Starseeker.

9Rqbw0H.png
The Laughing Skull clan is a very deceptive and treacherous clan of orcs that is distrusted by most of the other clans for their kinship of thievery and assassination. Although their loyalty is questionable, their skill and audacity are unequaled.

The Laughing Skull of Bloodaxe Isle are led by Chieftain Kahk’Gosha Gorelash.

e2xlABT.png

The Burning Blade clan is an orcish clan. They are best known for their deadly blademasters. The Burning Blade can range from demon-crazed warriors to plotting and lucid demon-focused cultists to the noble blademasters who can be found within the ranks of the Horde.

Currently few in number, the Burning Blade in the Assembly are to be led by Blademaster Rogath.

m2YxpIu.png

The assembly of these Clans appears to work, most likely because at the top of their ranks sits a strong set of leaders who rule their forces with an iron fist, with a no-nonesense approach to how they coexist with the other clans around them, most of the Orcs on Bloodaxe isle tend to put their own honor and reputation ahead of spite and past bitterness - without that left in the past, the clans would never be able to truly work alongside each other._

They aim to re-assemble all of the Clans, and build them up to their former glory so that they can spread havoc once more and claim lands in the name of the Horde, whilst safeguarding their own.

_2EAgeGy.png

Mak’Gora: A fight to the death - a sacred act which can be used to overthrow a chieftain in a clan._

Mak’Rogahn: A sparring match, many of the young pups use this to prove themself to their Warchief or Chieftain.

Looking at someone and spitting is considered very disrespectful amongst some orcs, avoid doing it where possible, unless you wish to potentially start a brawl.

OOC Rules :

No drama shall be tolerated in the Guild.

Please don’t fight in the Guild, and if you do try to solve it in a civilized manner.

No racism. / Homophobic statements.

If you are going away for more than 1 week IRL, tell a chieftain or Rulgha

This Guild has alittle custom-lore, if you cannot deal with it. Please dont join and cry about it later.

Be atleast in attempt at working on if not employing decent grammar in your roleplay…

Dont come into the Guild morphed like Grommash Hellscream, or Orgrim Doomhammer. It’s not logical.

Lore weapons, should not be used, unless it is Another weapon IC and you have a really good explanation for what it really is.

Try to dress accordingly to your clan, for example, a Warsong would not wear the armor of the Laughing Skull to battle.

MheNxh8.png
Warchief

The leader of the assembly, and ultimate lawmaker on Bloodaxe Isle.

Chieftain

A clan leader, beneath the Warchief.

Farseer

One to be selected per clan.

Champion

One to be proven and selected per clan.

Aspirant

Those individuals which wish to progress up to ‘Champion’.

Warrior/Archer

Those who have proven themselves worthy of recognition.

Clan Member

Those settled within their clans, perhaps without proper recognition for their deeds.

Fresh Meat

New members yet to be either assigned to a clan, adopted in or yet to prove their worth.

WIP/WIP/WIP.
After the Union of the Clans’ first disband this guild was formed out of a fair number of its members, hence the similar concept.

No Flowerpicker Clan? 

2 Likes

9.9/10. Needs more spook. Zul’mudar can provide.

7/11 would become fresh meat for hot dogs

sick piktures to match the text m8, pretty eye-katching memes
gib more piktures please~

Had me at Zug Zug.

Impressive. Wish this holds up.

great

I miss this guild :frowning:

I miss some aspects of it.

//Khor’gol

Flowerpicker Clan with Orc Druids now please.

I remember the phase we had for this guild was HUGE, almost the size of Orgrimmar, if not bigger.

Unfortunately it was wiped when RPH admin’s made the switch from Mist’s of Pandaria client to Warlords of Draenor.

If anyone reads this and still has any pictures of the old phase, please let me know. I’ve lost all of mine.

I’ve also made some attempts at trying to rebuild it, not gotten very far cause i can’t remember exactly how it looked. - However i intend to try to rebuild it as far as i can.

(The current is: 282722) If anyone old guildies want to check this out.

I doubt any of y’all will see this since this guild was 5 years ago we last played.

/Rulgha, AKA Warchief.

I don’t have any screenshots but I do miss this phase too, was a good time back when RPH was a thing lol. - Grashnak