.buff or .aura

Even with .castd and .castc. There are still a handful of spells unusable. Strictly due to the way that certain abilities are simply made to be casted or not casted at all.

ex. if i cast spell 230231 (guardian’s familiar) it will never place its effect on myself as its only made to effect other ppl. For another example spell 108155(cosmetic -stand 40; aka fly and have normal stand state) isnt designed to be even casted at all, but it still has a buff tied to it.

This would also help with macros, because even with che cool and cast on you are still restricted to only casting so many spells at a time, or if u wanted to have castc up and place other effects.

(also .ph castd and a .aurad would be neat too)

nice pun also we need .aura back so yes.

.aura is back nerd

and you can use it on other people to steal their spells

outstanding move

Even with .castd and .castc. There are still a handful of spells unusable. Strictly due to the way that certain abilities are simply made to be casted or not casted at all.

ex. if i cast spell 230231 (guardian’s familiar) it will never place its effect on myself as its only made to effect other ppl. For another example spell 108155(cosmetic -stand 40; aka fly and have normal stand state) isnt designed to be even casted at all, but it still has a buff tied to it.

This would also help with macros, because even with che cool and cast on you are still restricted to only casting so many spells at a time, or if u wanted to have castc up and place other effects.

(also .ph castd and a .aurad would be neat too)

ex. if i cast spell 230231 (guardian’s familiar), spell targeting can be fixed but i dont get what u mean with: spell 108155(cosmetic -stand 40; aka fly and have normal stand state) isnt designed to be even casted at all, but it still has a buff tied to it, how can spell be designed to not be casted? what if u do .cast ?

what is .aura, there currently is .aura and it lists auras

well, cool didn’t know it got added back in. Still I support whatever it is the memelock is saying.

@[member=‘dr3ad’]
As I explained there are several spells that you cant properly use even with .cast or adding to your spellbook. The two specifically i gave example of.  It would be a command to directly add the buff correlated to the spell. If you want an even more detailed example, epsilon actually has the command of the exact same name.  It directly adds the buff rather than actively casting the spell.

Also no i dont mean .aura list.

They dont work with .cast tho to further specify. 230121 is designed to only place the buff on other ppl if casted and not the caster themselves; 108155 purely does nothing if .casted

I support this idea.

Maybe even a variant to make that “.buffextend” or something in order to preserve the buff for longer than its normal time limit.
A backpack spell I wanted to use applies a buff in AoE proximity even though I only wanted it for a single character.

With a .buff command, you could apply this aura/buff to yourself only and specify how long it should last with .buffextend spell 10 (seconds) or .buffextend spell infinite

.buf 29968 10
.bufex 29968 i

@[member=‘dr3ad’]