Game Crashing Item

Hello everybody,

First off let me start by wishing everybody a happy new years!

Unfortunately, my year has not started so happy… Last night I accidentally added an item on my main character that has caused him to crash everytime you load him. I am hoping to get this item removed from my inventory as this character has many important items and is phase owner to a phase I’ve worked a lot on.

I have even tried to get friends to try and log into my account and it also crashes them.

Here are the items

[[GIZ] Vest of the Dashing Scoundrel

ID:

In my inventory I have one of these items, I’m not sure which, but soon after equipping it I crashed and if I even just look at my character in the selection menu it also crashes me.

I was hoping to have just this item removed from my inventory (and not a total wipe) if possible please.

My account is:
[email protected]

The character having the issue:
Vsadnik

Thank you!

Bump.

If you know the id and the item only crashes you when you open up your bag do .additem [id of item] -1 and it will get rid of it, sorry if this doesnt help but its the best i can do

The item is equipped and crashes me on the character menu as soon as I look at my character. I’m unable to load into game. If I’m quick enough to boot up the game it will crash me as soon as I enter instant termination. I need the item removed through the database by an admin. Thank you for trying to help. I’m still patiently waiting if Goudy or Dread could please help me out.

One month later still waiting.

Still waiting. Bump

Think you might need the item’s creator to delete it, happened to me once ages ago