R.I.P The Allied Isles

This morning, around 7am GMT, The Allied Isles died in its sleep.

No, not “they’re just going to stop posting phase ads and go private” kind of dead, The Allied Isles is officially dead. Gone. Never to be seen again.

Some may be questioning what happened and why this seems to come out of the blue, all I can tell you is, it just wasn’t fun anymore. We’re all here for one thing, to RP and enjoy ourselves in our RP, but when there’s no longer enjoyment, then what is the point?

I’m sorry to the majority that enjoyed the phase, I hope you can all continue on your stories elsewhere and perhaps we will all meet again in another RP life.

To those who are jumping up and down in their seats at the news at The Allied Isles dying, I guess you got what you wanted in the end, huh?

That’s all I have to say on the matter, hope you can all get on with your lives now.

Peace :v:

Idk man, didn’t feel like there was any stagnation or anything at all, there was 20+ online every day, and the city was alive,especialy if you were part of the town guard. But hey if the administration feels like it wasn’t worth anymore its their call I guess.

Ok i guess

:fearful: :cry: :fearful:

bye allied isles

this forum layout fucking sucks

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RcVzevWX4U

1 Like

ikr, just put it back to how it was before.

good to see that hillside’s getting its second euthanesia

It was time to put ol’ yeller down

I’m sorry to hear that, haven’t ever RPed there because it’s not official lore place but I will miss it.

i dont care

shut up

1 Like