Skins

Bringing back all the skins for character creations would be pretty nice, at least knowing if or when they will be coming back. Know like the wood skins for Humans, Scaled skin for Night Elves without fel eyes, etc…

Don’t know how many times this’ll be said tbh, you really should read through the forums before making a post like this

Time and time again it’s been explained that patches dont work on the client we’re running, nevermind that you really need these skins to brgin with.

ever heard of this thing called patience

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skCQISEUVXM[/VIDEO]

You don’t listen either because you don’t need fucking patches to use a DB2 editor, which Dread is working with right now, on top of having someone working with him to crack the client for patches.

The current client doesnt support custom patches, that’s all I said.

I appreciate that you’re trying to sound smart but maybe you should think a little before you talk, Ereido. Saves you from looking like a retard.

You implied that custom skins can’t be done because we don’t have patches working, when that’s just plainly wrong. Don’t try to turn your own retardation back at me.

can you stop the ableism? thanks, strike one

The current client doesnt support custom patches, that’s all I said.

I appreciate that you’re trying to sound smart but maybe you should think a little before you talk, Ereido. Saves you from looking like a retard.

You can try to bait me with that name all you want I don’t give a shit lmao. The point is, custom patches being enabled or not has NOTHING to do with Expanded Character Creation, so why even bring it up to begin with?

Khelbyn vs. Chungie

ROUND 1

FIGHT!

I dunno about you, but I’m in the I’ll believe it when I see it camp.

I didnt even elaborate on the name Eriedo, something to hide? Is that why youre so pissy? Or should i just call you Justin instead?

Regardless, patches do have relevancy to the topic, seeing as a PATCH is what enabled the feature to begin with, and is the first thing people’ll think of when the subject of ‘getting them back’ is raised. All that smoking must’ve clouded your brain buddy - this shit was relevant like 2 months ago.

And it’s not like I’m wrong, you’re just being weirdly tempermental over someone not mentioning the mythical db2 that’s apparently being worked on. You should stop before you really make yourself out to be a fool.

You’re both fools for even getting this worked up over a post made on the forums.

bro just use ur imagination and pretend those fancy NPC skins and hair colours are there!!

its not hard

also you should wait, like, actually.

die

chungie says something retarded and unrelated to actual topic at hand, pt. 17, episode 5.

Ivan finally has the courage to come at someone again after being humiliated on the forums

Glad you worked up the courage buddy

Meanwhile, me in the background, concerned over the click I heard as I stepped on an apparent landmine:
Baby-yoda.jpg

It was a genuine question, I’ve asked both in game and Discord but never got an answer. To extend my question a little, afraid of stepping on another landmine; If a patch is what enabled it in the first place but is broken now like all other patches… How come we still have Monty Tiles which also started out as a patch?

Couldnt tell you with 100% confidence. But my best guess is that since Montytiles actually replaces objects, and have their own ‘entries’ for looking them up (i.e like MontytileX300.m2 or whatever they’re called), that they still work because its not just external patch, like the skins were.

But again im not really sure on that so dont cite it as the truth.